Thursday, June 14, 2007

I need support from the gods

I have an appetite for material things. It isn't always this strong. I'm better off when I'm oblivious to buying and upgrading. These days, though, I'm constantly imagining stuff I want. It's hopeless. Meanwhile, I've strayed from my budget. It's just been an expensive time. I mean, my best friend from college is getting married in Seattle, and it's just completely out of my budget to go...but I'm going. I have to pay for a renewal for my phlebotomy license. Triple A is due. There are weddings and wedding gifts. It was time to buy new glasses. I sprung for a ticket to see Roger Waters do the entire "Dark Side of the Moon"-(that's cool, but not for the credit card!!!) I'm really sinking, by about $600. dollars. I just have to stop it.

No comments: