Sunday, June 10, 2007

a setback?

I have been searching for a decent apartment, and this weekend I viewed a well-maintained, beautiful place in a great neighborhood. I liked the landlord, and she liked me. Unfortunately, 70 other people inquired about it, and in the end, I didn't get it. I am disappointed. Looking is hard, and what if this keeps happening, that the competition is just too stiff? I make a good impression; I'm stable, personable, and my credit rating is great. I think I probably stood a good chance of getting the place, but ultimately did not have the luck of the draw. Well...every month that I don't have to pay the extra $300., I should be happy in a sense. Right? And I'm not looking forward to moving, and I would have had to leave my beloved neighborhood if I took that place...

No comments: